Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hello!

  Welcome to my Cake 'n Crumbs Blog!  Blogging is completely new to me, so please bear with me as I learn how it works.  My initial intention with this blog is to keep you informed about the happenings at Cake 'n Crumbs (CNC), to post ideas and instructions for some of the neat treats that I have made, offer tips and tricks for making confections, and to review new products that I come across.
  I have had a passion for creative baking and treat making since I was a small child.  I just LOVE playing with cakes, cookies, and chocolate!  I dare say I looked forward to Christmas candy making more than the arrival of Santa!  In March of 2008, I expanded my hobby into a 'crumby' job when I joined the Cake 'n Crumbs Family.
  
  Cake ‘n Crumbs (CNC) is a home based direct sales business that teaches hands on cake decorating, cookie decorating, and creative candy making Classes. There over 20 different Classes to choose from! Check out http://www.cakencrumbs.com/ for more information.

  Through CNC, I can teach you how to give your cakes and cupcakes a professional look for a fraction of the cost, make filled chocolates that look like cute little critters, create a beautiful cookie bouquet that you can give for a special occasion, and so much more! After you attend one of my Classes or Workshops, you will be the envy of every Mom (or Dad!) at the Bake Sale!

  Also through Cake ‘n Crumbs, I offer over 700 different products that can be purchased either at a Class, directly from me, or through the CNC website. The items that I can provide for you include a full line of cake, cookie, and candy making supplies and tools, as well as, top of the line bake ware, useful kitchen tools, and specialty items.

  If this sounds interesting to you, contact me today to schedule a Class, attend an upcoming Workshop, place an order, or to receive my email Newsletter! You can find me at diyneattreats@gmail.com, 920-EZ-SWEET (397-9338), and on the Facebook Page: Cake 'n Crumbs - Candice Kunesh (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cake-n-Crumbs-Candice-Kunesh/308447884662). 

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment